Satisfy your sweet tooth with this impressive quadruple chocolate cream slice - layered with brownie and white and milk chocolate layers.
The ingredient of Quadruple chocolate cream slice
- 60g butter, choppedu2028
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 50g (1/3 cup) self-raising flour
- 100g 90 % dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons coffee granulesu2028
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Dark cocoa powder, to dust, optional
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 40g (1/4 cup) self raising flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 150g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 300ml Bulla Pure Cream
- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- 50g butter, chopped
- 100ml Bulla Pure Cream
- Bulla Double Dollop Cream, to serve, optional
The instruction how to make Quadruple chocolate cream slice
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20 x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper, allowing the paper to extend on all sides.u2028
- Process the butter, sugar, combined flours, chocolate and coffee in a food processor bowl until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the milk and process until mixture just comes together. Tip mixture into prepared pan. Press evenly into the base. Prick the base with a fork and place in the fridge for 10 minutes or until firm. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly crisp. Set aside to cool.
- To make the brownie layer, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the butter and eggs and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate. Pour mixture over the cooled base. Smooth the surface and bake for 30-35 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool completely in the pan.
- To make the mousse layer, place water in a small heatproof bowl. Sprinkle over the gelatine and stir to dissolve. Whisk the gelatine mixture, vanilla and 1 egg yolk into the melted milk chocolate.
- Beat 300ml cream in large bowl until soft peaks form. In a separate bowl, use a balloon whisk to whisk the egg white until soft peaks. Fold the cream and egg white into the chocolate mixture until smooth. Spread over the cooled slice. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Combine the white chocolate, butter and half the cream in a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave on High for 1 minute, stirring often, until smooth. Stir in remaining cream until smooth. Cool. Spread white chocolate layer over slice and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Use the overhanging baking paper to lift the slice from pan. Cut into slices to serve. Top with extra whipped cream and dust with cocoa.
Nutritions of Quadruple chocolate cream slicecalories: