Try these special treats to celebrate Easter!
The ingredient of Pinata chocolate eggs
- 300g dark chocolate melts
- 190g packet jelly beans
- 160g packet M&Ms
- 80g packet milk chocolate gold coins
The instruction how to make Pinata chocolate eggs
- Set aside 35g chocolate melts. Place remaining chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Using the back of a spoon or a small paintbrush, coat eight 13cm x 8cm (1 cup-capacity) egg-shaped moulds with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, combine jelly beans, M&Ms and coins in a bowl. Carefully remove egg halves from moulds. Fill 4 egg halves with lolly mixture. Top each with 1 toy.
- Melt reserved chocolate in microwave (see step 1). Paint or pipe melted chocolate around egg edges to join halves (see tip). Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of Pinata chocolate eggscalories: 855.859 calories
calories: 34.6 grams fat
calories: 26.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 127.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.2 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 113 milligrams sodium