Cupping your hands around a mug of this decadent hot chocolate is the perfect ending in anyones book.
The ingredient of Hazelnut hot chocolate
- 45g (1/4 cup) hazelnuts
- 350g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1.5L (6 cups) milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Fabbri Nocciola hazelnut syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Hazelnut hot chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the hazelnuts on a baking tray. Bake in oven for 5-8 minutes or until toasted. Place in a clean tea towel and rub to remove the skins. Coarsely chop the hazelnuts.
- Divide the chocolate among six heatproof serving glasses.
- Place the milk, syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a large saucepan. Slowly bring to the boil over medium-low heat. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until combined and slightly frothy.
- Ladle the milk mixture among glasses (the hot milk will melt the chocolate). Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with the hazelnuts. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Hazelnut hot chocolatecalories: 529.385 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 53 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams protein