As devils food cake mix, instant chocolate pudding, chocolate chips, and a few other ingredients slowly cook together, the cake rises to the peak and the pudding sinks to the bottom, forming a creamy, chocolatey layer, around nearly later a fudge sauce. declare the dessert the supreme ooey-gooey base for a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Note that you’ll compulsion a 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Ashley Strickland Freeman](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Ashley-Strickland-Freeman).
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 package devils food cake blend 15.25-oz. package
- 8 ounces caustic cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding 3.9-oz. package
- nonstick cooking spray or a little oil
- 2 cups total milk cold
- vanilla ice cream for serving
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Whisk together cake mix, sour cream, eggs, water, and oil in a medium bowl until batter is smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat inside of a 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and pour in batter.
- In bowl used for batter (no need to wash it), whisk together pudding mix and milk according to package directions, letting pudding stand about 5 minutes to firm up. Dollop pudding evenly over cake batter.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low until the cake is softly set and a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of the cake portion comes out with moist crumbs, about 4 1/2 hours.
- Spoon warm cake into serving bowls and top with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Refrigerate any leftover dessert airtight up to 2 days; microwave portions for 15-30 seconds to warm.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 830 calories
@type: 99 grams
@type: 110 milligrams
@type: 49 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 12 grams
@type: 17 grams
@type: 890 milligrams
@type: 69 grams