Strawberry Poppy Seed Ice Cream subsequent to Strawberries, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Cream, Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Poppy Seeds
The ingredient of Strawberry Poppy Seed Ice Cream
- 1 pint strawberries stems removed, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
The instruction how to make Strawberry Poppy Seed Ice Cream
- Place your strawberries into the Medium Sized Bowl from your KitchenAidu00ae Ceramic 3-Piece Nesting Mixing Bowl Set. Macerate the strawberries by letting them soak with sugar and lemon juice for at least 30 minutes, or a few hours for a fuller flavor profile.
- Heat cream, milk and sugar to almost a boil in the 3.0-Quart Saucepan from your KitchenAidu00ae Tri-Ply Copper 10-Piece Set. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs in the Largest Sized Bowl from your 3-Piece Nesting Mixing Bowl Set and temper them with the hot cream by slowly adding the cream at first while whisking, then adding more rapidly while whisking.
- Return the cream-milk mixture to your 3.0-Quart Saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Allow to thicken until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Cool in a water bath while you make strawberry sauce. I used the Rectangle Cake Pan and Square Cake Pan from my KitchenAidu00ae Professional-Grade Nonstick 5-piece Bakeware Set to make a water bath. To do this, add ice water to the Rectangle Cake Pan, then place the Square Cake Pan inside of the Rectangle Cake Pan and add the mixture into the Square Cake Pan.
- Bring the strawberry mixture to a boil in your 3.0-Quart Saucepan and cook until reduced to a thick syrup (about 7-10 minutes) stirring constantly. Use a potato masher or cocktail muddler to smash strawberries if needed. Add the strawberries to the custard mixture, along with your poppy seeds. Chill mixture completely.
- Fit the KitchenAidu00ae Ice Cream Maker Attachment onto your Professional 6500 Designu2122 Series bowl-lift Stand Mixer and set to a speed of u2018stir.u2019 Once the Ice Cream Maker is on, transfer the custard to the bowl and churn until the mixture freezes, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a resealable container and freeze until firm, about 8 hours or overnight.
Nutritions of Strawberry Poppy Seed Ice Cream@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 320 calories
@type: 34 grams
@type: 210 milligrams
@type: 18 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 6 grams
@type: 10 grams
@type: 60 milligrams
@type: 29 grams