Peanut Butter-fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Cake like Ice Cream Sandwiches, Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, Smuckers® Hot Fudge Topping, Frozen Whipped Topping, Salted Peanuts
The ingredient of Peanut Butter-fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 24 ice cream sandwiches frozen rectangular, 3.5 oz. each
- 1 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Smuckersu00ae Hot Fudge Topping
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup salted peanuts chopped
The instruction how to make Peanut Butter-fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- UNWRAP ice cream sandwiches. Arrange enough sandwiches in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish to form an even layer, cutting sandwiches as necessary to fit.
- MICROWAVE peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until slightly melted. Whisk in powdered sugar until smooth. Drizzle over ice cream sandwich layer; spread evenly.
- TOP with additional ice cream sandwiches to form an even layer.
- MICROWAVE fudge topping according to label instructions. Stir. Spread over ice cream sandwich layer. Freeze until topping is set.
- SPOON whipped topping over fudge layer; spread evenly. Sprinkle with peanuts. Cover tightly with foil and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Peanut Butter-fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Cake@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 130 calories
@type: 7 grams
@type: 10 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 3 grams
@type: 75 milligrams
@type: 5 grams