character the burn afterward Hillshire Farm® Hot Smoked Sausage polluted like onions, corn and cream cheese for a hot dog recipe considering further bold flavor.
The ingredient of Mamas Revved taking place in the works Rail Splitters
- 2 packages Hillshire Farmu00ae Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups frozen accumulate kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 8 Italian style rolls 8 long, or brat buns
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Mamas Revved taking place in the works Rail Splitters
- Preheat oven to 375u00b0F. Cut each sausage in 4 equal lengths, then cut each section lengthwise, but not all the way through, so sausage lies flat. Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium for 3 minutes. Cook sausages 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add onions to drippings in pan and cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to medium-high and add corn, sugar, cumin and salt. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently until corn is hot. Add cream cheese and milk; stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Open each roll and brush cut sides with butter then sprinkle with garlic powder. Place rolls open face on baking sheet; bake 7-10 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- Place cooked sausage on toasted rolls. Top each sausage with a generous u00bc cup of corn mixture. Sprinkle each sandwich with u00bc cup shredded cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritions of Mamas Revved taking place in the works Rail Splitters@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 190 calories
@type: 3 grams
@type: 35 milligrams
@type: 17 grams
@type: 6 grams
@type: 6 grams
@type: 520 milligrams
@type: 1 grams