Uses [KitchenAid® Stand Mixer](https://yummly.app.link/k3bnNNhsd1).
The ingredient of Sponge Cake subsequent to Passionfruit Topping
- 2/3 cup all ambition flour
- 1/3 cup self rising flour
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar help 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup stuffy cream
- 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon passionfruit pulp
The instruction how to make Sponge Cake subsequent to Passionfruit Topping
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F. Grease and flour two deep 8-inch round cake pans. Sift flour and self-rising flour together three times; set aside.
- Attach wire whip to KitchenAidu00ae Stand Mixer. Add eggs and sugar to mixer bowl, turn to speed 6 and whip until very light and tripled in volume, about 10 to 11 minutes.
- Sift half of flour over egg mixture and gently fold in. Repeat with remaining flour. Gently fold in melted butter.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire racks.
- While cakes are cooling, add heavy cream, vanilla and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to clean mixer bowl with wire whip. Turn mixer to speed 6 and whip until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Sift remaining 1 cup powdered sugar into a heatproof bowl and stir in butter and passion fruit pulp. Place bowl over simmering water and stir until mixture thins out and can be poured.
- Place one sponge layer on serving plate and top with reserved whipped cream. Place second sponge layer on top and pour passionfruit icing over top of cake. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sponge Cake subsequent to Passionfruit Topping@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 350 calories
@type: 45 grams
@type: 155 milligrams
@type: 17 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 10 grams
@type: 150 milligrams
@type: 32 grams