All you habit is a mug, a microwave and a handful of ingredients for this delicious, no-fry fried rice recipes.
The ingredient of Fried Rice in a Mug
- 3/4 cup frozen impure tainted vegetables
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 teaspoons shortened sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon field ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 eggs
The instruction how to make Fried Rice in a Mug
- Pour the veggies into a large mug. Microwave for 60 seconds until defrosted.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and sauce to the mug. Stir to combine.
- Add the brown rice and egg to the mug, and stir thoroughly until all the ingredients are well-combined.
- Microwave the mug for another 90 seconds until the egg has coagulated. Remove the mug from the microwave, stir, and serve.
Nutritions of Fried Rice in a Mug@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 290 calories
@type: 46 grams
@type: 210 milligrams
@type: 7 grams
@type: 6 grams
@type: 12 grams
@type: 1.5 grams
@type: 810 milligrams
@type: 1 grams