Gluten free, packed with flavour and so easy to enjoy, your family will love this Christmas pudding.
The ingredient of Gluten-free pudding
- 2 1/2 cups dried fruit salad mix, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Coles Australian sultanas
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 250g Coles butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Coles brown sugar
- 4 Coles free range eggs
- 2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Coles premium style custard, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free pudding
- Combine fruit-salad mix, sultanas, zest and juice in a medium bowl. Cover and stand overnight.
- Grease and line a 5-cup pudding basin. Using electric beaters, beat butter and sugar, until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition Stir in dried fruit mixture, breadcrumbs, almond meal, xanthan gum and spices. Spoon into prepared basin and cover with greased baking paper and foil. Tie around rim of the basin with kitchen string, securing tightly. Stand pudding on a trivet and place in a deep saucepan or stockpot. Fill with enough water to come halfway up the sides.
- Cover and cook for 4-4 1/2 hrs over medium heat, topping up water as needed. Serve with custard.
Nutritions of Gluten-free puddingcalories: