Family favourite chicken pot pie gets turned into a creamy soup, served next cheesy pastry triangles to soak occurring every last morsel.
The ingredient of Chicken pot pie soup recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 middle bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 leek, white portion allocation only, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons roughly speaking chopped spacious rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 litre Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid collection store
- 2/3 cup final cream
- 2 cups frozen polluted vegetables (see note)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 sheet frozen publicize pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Chicken pot pie soup recipe
- Make Cheesy Pastry Puffs: Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray in the manner of baking paper. Cut pastry into 5cm squares. Cut each square in half crossways to form small triangles. Place pastry triangles all but prepared tray. Brush similar to egg. Sprinkle once parmesan. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan more than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate. amass bacon, leek, garlic and rosemary to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leek has softened. Return chicken to pan.
- mix cornflour taking into consideration 1/4 cup amassing in a large bowl. campaign in long-lasting stock. ensue deposit merger to pan. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. go to cream and vegetables. Simmer for 3 minutes or until incensed through. Season once salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle in the manner of chopped parsley and help later cheesy pastry puffs.
Nutritions of Chicken pot pie soup recipecalories: 696.924 calories
calories: 47 grams fat
calories: 21.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 25.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41.5 grams protein
calories: 1629 milligrams sodium