With a splash of limoncello, this adult pudding will tantalise your taste-buds.
The ingredient of Chilled lemon puddings
- 100g savoiardi biscuits (sponge fingers), broken
- 1/3 cup (80ml) limoncello*
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 3 lemons, zested, plus extra to garnish
- 250g mascarpone
- 150g blueberries
- 125g strawberries, chopped
The instruction how to make Chilled lemon puddings
- Place savoiardi in a bowl and sprinkle with limoncello. Set aside.
- Using electric beaters, beat yolks with 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar until pale. Add zest and mascarpone. Beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggwhites until firm. Using a large metal spoon, combine a spoonful of the eggwhite with yolk mixture to loosen, then gently fold in remaining eggwhite and savoiardi. Divide among serving cups. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine berries with remaining 1/4 cup (55g) sugar. Set aside while puddings chill. Serve puddings topped with berries and extra zest.
Nutritions of Chilled lemon puddingscalories: