With sticky caramel and crunchy pecans, this simple pie is a cosy winter treat.
The ingredient of Caramel pecan pie
- 1 x 220g pkt frozen Pampas Sweet Flan Case
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 60g (1/3 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g pecans, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Caramel pecan pie
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place the flan case on a baking tray.
- Whisk together the condensed milk, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the pastry case. Pour in the egg mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes, covering with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning, or until filling is set and golden. Set aside for 10 minutes or until firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Caramel pecan piecalories: 581.009 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 70 grams carbohydrates
calories: 56 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 154.23 milligrams sodium