A satisfying winter dessert to warm the whole family.
The ingredient of Orange-flavoured rice pudding
- 5 cups milk
- 2/3 cup arborio rice or other short-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Orange segments
The instruction how to make Orange-flavoured rice pudding
- Combine the milk and rice in a heavy, medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently or until the rice is tender.
- Mix in the sugar and orange peel. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the rice mixture thickens.
- Spoon the rice pudding into bowls. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Serve.
Nutritions of Orange-flavoured rice puddingcalories: 467.484 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 77 grams carbohydrates
calories: 50 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 42 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 118.83 milligrams sodium