Light but luscious, this low-fat dessert is the ideal way to end a satisfying meal.
The ingredient of Berries in jelly
- 2 x 85g pkts strawberry and raspberry flavour quick set jelly
- 650ml boiling water
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 125g punnet blueberries
The instruction how to make Berries in jelly
- Place jelly crystals in a heatproof pouring bowl. Pour over boiling water and stir until the crystals have dissolved. Add 120ml cold water and stir until combined. Set aside until required.
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among 8 x 1-cup capacity serving glasses. Pour jelly mixture over the fruit. Place serving glasses on a tray in the fridge for 1 hour or until the jelly has set.
- Serve with ready-bought custard.
Nutritions of Berries in jellycalories: 98.468 calories
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 112.38 milligrams sodium