Just four simple ingredients are needed to create these decadent individual desserts!
The ingredient of Cheats kiwifruit and choc cheesecake
- 8 Nabisco Oreo biscuits
- 250g South Cape mascarpone
- 2 x 200g Fruche lite French vanilla
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, halved, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Cheats kiwifruit and choc cheesecake
- Bunch the Oreos together on one half of a large sheet of non-stick baking paper. Fold the other half of the paper over to enclose and seal the sides to make a parcel. Turn over and place on a chopping board. Use a rolling pin to smash the biscuits until crumbs form.
- Divide the crumbs among 4 x 3/4 cup (185ml) serving glasses. Use the back of a teaspoon to press the crumbs into the base.
- Use an electric beater to beat the mascarpone and fruche until smooth. Divide between the dishes. Arrange the kiwifruit on top to serve.
Nutritions of Cheats kiwifruit and choc cheesecakecalories: 489.95 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 20 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates