This super easy ice cream cake is the perfect showstopping Christmas dessert.
The ingredient of Christmas ice-cream cake
- 445g (21u20442 cups) Sunbeam Mixed Fruit
- 65g (1u20442 cup) Sunbeam Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 60g (1u20443 cup) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 tablespoons brandy, sherry or liqueur of choice
- 1 orange, rind finely grated
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2L vanilla ice-cream, softened slightly
- 200g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- Sunbeam Glacu00e9 Cherries, to serve
- Chocolate shards, to serve
The instruction how to make Christmas ice-cream cake
- Grease a 1.5L (6 cup) pudding basin and line with plastic wrap, allowing it to overhang the side. Combine the mixed fruit, almonds, icing sugar, brandy, orange rind, lemon rind and mixed spice in a large bowl. Set aside for 1 hour to macerate.
- Add the ice-cream to the fruit mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pudding basin and smooth the surface. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer overnight to set.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesnu2019t touch the water. Stir until melted and smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes or until cooled and thickened slightly.
- Dip the base of the pudding basin in hot water and turn the ice-cream cake out onto a serving plate. Spoon over the cooled melted chocolate. Top with glacu00e9 cherries and chocolate shards. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Christmas ice-cream cakecalories: