Perfect for an after-dinner dessert, these decadent trifles taste as good as they look.
The ingredient of Nectarine and coconut macaroon trifles
- 35g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 12 coconut macaroon biscuits
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon yellowbox honey
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier liqueur
- 4 ripe (about 180g each) yellow slipstone nectarines, halved, stones removed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Nectarine and coconut macaroon trifles
- Place the shredded coconut in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and gently pound with a rolling pin until coarsely crushed.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream in a medium bowl until firm peaks form. Stir in the honey, liqueur and half the toasted coconut until combined.
- Divide half the crushed biscuits among four 375ml (1 1/2-cup) capacity serving glasses. Top with some of the coconut-cream mixture and a layer of nectarine slices. Repeat in one more layer with the remaining crushed biscuits and coconut cream mixture. Arrange the remaining nectarine slices over the top in a fan shape. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
- Remove the nectarine & coconut macaroon trifles from the fridge. Sprinkle with the remaining toasted coconut and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Nectarine and coconut macaroon triflescalories: 580.053 calories
calories: 41 grams fat
calories: 28 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 82 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 95.89 milligrams sodium