Creamy coconut jelly tastes sensational with an assortment of fresh fruit.
The ingredient of Coconut jelly with fruit salad
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut essence
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/4 cup caster sugar, extra
- 1/2 medium red papaya
- 2 bananas
- 250g punnet strawberries
- 2 kiwifruit
The instruction how to make Coconut jelly with fruit salad
- Place coconut milk, cream and sugar in a pan. Stir over low heat until dissolved. Bring to boil, turn off and add essence.
- Dissolve gelatine in 1/4 cup hot water. Whisk into hot milk. Pour into a dish. Chill until set.
- Heat lime juice and extra sugar until dissolved. Cool and add lime zest.
- Chop fruit and toss with half the syrup. Serve with jelly and remaining syrup.
Nutritions of Coconut jelly with fruit saladcalories: 646.256 calories
calories: 44 grams fat
calories: 32 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 51 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 79 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 63.6 milligrams sodium