Scoop your spoon right to the bottom to get cream, chocolate and cherry in each mouthful.
The ingredient of Black forest mousse
- 500g pitted morello cherries, drained, syrup reserved
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons rum essence
- 350g bought chocolate mousse
- 50g-piece dark chocolate, shaved
The instruction how to make Black forest mousse
- Place the cherries on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Add the rum essence. Beat to combine.
- Layer the cream mixture, mousse, cherries and a little reserved syrup among serving glasses, finishing with cream mixture. Top with chocolate to serve.
Nutritions of Black forest moussecalories: 497.12 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 24 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 141 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 95.27 milligrams sodium