The ingredient of Nectarine summer crumble
- 8 nectarines
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (55g) wholemeal plain flour
- 1/3 cup (35g) whole rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons California walnuts
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 50g soft butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds, extra
- Ice cream or thick natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Nectarine summer crumble
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Run a knife down the natural groove to the stone of both sides of each nectarine. Twist the halves away from the stone.
- Arrange the nectarines skin side up in a 2 litre oven proof dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the fruit.
- Combine the flour, oats, almonds, walnuts and macadamia nuts in a bowl. Drizzle the honey over the mixture. Rub the butter and honey in until the mixture is well combined and forms large, coarse crumbs. Scatter over the nectarines. Sprinkle the extra almonds over the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve with ice cream or yoghurt.
Nutritions of Nectarine summer crumblecalories: 463.66 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 28 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 111.66 milligrams sodium