With the tropical flavours of pineapple and coconut, this crumble will be everyones favourite.
The ingredient of Pina colada crumble
- 1.2kg pineapple, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 140ml can coconut cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 90g packet coconut macaroons, crumbled
- 100g butter, softened
The instruction how to make Pina colada crumble
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place pineapple in a 6-cup capacity baking dish. Drizzle with rum. Pour over coconut cream and sprinkle with sugar. Stir gently to combine.
- Combine flour and coconut in a bowl. Using a rolling pin, roughly crush macaroons and add to flour mixture. Add butter. Using your fingertips, rub into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Scatter crumble over pineapple. Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Pina colada crumblecalories: 439.521 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 40 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 147.67 milligrams sodium