The ingredient of Poached nashi with spiced honey cream
- 220g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 nashi, peeled, quartered, cored
- 160ml (2/3 cup) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Poached nashi with spiced honey cream
- Place the sugar and water in a medium saucepan over low heat, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Add the cinnamon stick and vanilla essence, increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the nashi. Cook, uncovered, for a further 4-5 minutes or until the nashi are tender.
- Meanwhile, use electric beaters to whisk the cream, honey and ground cinnamon together in a small bowl until firm peaks form.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the nashi to serving bowls. Pour a little syrup over and top with a dollop of spiced honey cream.
Nutritions of Poached nashi with spiced honey creamcalories: 466.289 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 79 grams carbohydrates
calories: 78 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 42 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 26.63 milligrams sodium