Decadent and impressive, these little white chocolate cups will be the talk of the town.
The ingredient of White chocolate cream cups
- 180g good-quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 250g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 425g can blueberries in syrup, drained
- 4 chocolate dessert cups (see note)
- white chocolate curls, to serve (see note)
The instruction how to make White chocolate cream cups
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold mascarpone and vanilla through chocolate. Spoon into dessert cups. Top with blueberries and chocolate curls. Serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate cream cupscalories: 679.716 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 32 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 105.07 milligrams sodium