These scrumptious puddings are a crowd pleaser.
The ingredient of Rich chocolate pudding
- 250g chopped dark chocolate
- 150g chopped unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sifted plain flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
The instruction how to make Rich chocolate pudding
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place 150g chocolate in a heatproof bowl with the butter over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl does not touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir regularly until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place eggs, yolks and caster sugar in a large bowl and beat with electric beater for 6-7 minutes or until thick and pale. Pour the chocolate mixture and flour into the egg mixture, a little at a time, and fold gently until mixture is combined. Pour into a 6-hole 1-cup capacity muffin pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl does not touch the water). Remove from heat and stir in oil. Set aside. Keep warm.
- Remove puddings from oven, stand in the tin for 2 minutes then transfer to serving plates. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and serve.
Nutritions of Rich chocolate puddingcalories: 661.552 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 229 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 68.84 milligrams sodium