Everyone will be tickled pink with these very tasty cherry puddings.
The ingredient of Cherry puddings with pink custard
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75g self-raising flour
- 50g almond meal
- 425g can morello cherries, drained, juice reserved
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-2 tablespoons brandy or kirsch, optional
The instruction how to make Cherry puddings with pink custard
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Grease six 150ml dariole moulds. Cream the butter and 100g of the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Sift in the flour and stir through the egg mixture with the almond meal.
- Place a layer of cherries in the base of each mould. Chop the remaining cherries and fold into batter. Fill the moulds just over halfway and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, place 1/2 cup of cherry juice in a pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by half. Whisk egg yolks and remaining sugar in a bowl over simmering water until mixture starts to thicken. Stir in reduced juice and brandy. Serve with the puddings.
Nutritions of Cherry puddings with pink custardcalories: 380.966 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 153 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 119.32 milligrams sodium