This luscious cherry dessert will sweeten up the evening.
The ingredient of Individual cherry desserts
- Melted butter, to grease
- 1 410g can pitted cherries, drained
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 115g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Individual cherry desserts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Grease four 250ml (1-cup) ramekins or ovenproof dishes with melted butter. Divide cherries evenly into greased ramekins.
- Place the flour, milk, sugar, butter, egg and vanilla essence in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the cherries. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Individual cherry dessertscalories: 456.729 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 69 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 97 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 396.61 milligrams sodium