The ingredient of Jelly whip
- 2 x 85g packets strawberry jelly crystals
- 2 cups boiling water
- 375ml can evaporated milk, chilled overnight
The instruction how to make Jelly whip
- Dissolve jelly crystals in water. Set aside to cool completely, but not set.
- Whip evaporated evaporated milk with electric beater for 3 to 5 minutes or until thick and frothy.
- Stir through jelly mixture. Pour into a 1 litre jelly mould. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set completely.
Nutritions of Jelly whipcalories: 312.134 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 48 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 24 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 325.33 milligrams sodium