The price of bananas is on the way back down so enjoy them for dessert with this creamy coconut jelly.
The ingredient of Coconut jelly with grilled banana
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 185 ml (3/4 cup) lite coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 4 ladyfinger bananas
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- toasted shredded coconut, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut jelly with grilled banana
- Bring 1 cup milk, 3/4 cup lite coconut cream and 3 tablespoons brown sugar to the boil in a small saucepan. Whisk 1 tablespoon gelatine with 2 tablespoons boiling water until dissolved, then stir in zest and juice of 1 lime. Whisk into hot milk.
- Pour into 4 x 125ml dishes or small rice bowls. Refrigerate for 1 hour until set.
- To serve, peel and halve 4 ladyfinger bananas. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and cook under a hot grill until golden. Top each jelly with some toasted shredded coconut and serve with bananas.
Nutritions of Coconut jelly with grilled bananacalories: 231.352 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 39.49 milligrams sodium