Honey and creamy ricotta are a match made in heaven, atop fresh sun-ripened figs.
The ingredient of Caramelised figs with chocolate ricotta
- 360g (1 1/2 cups) fresh ricotta
- 60g good-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 40g (1/3 cup) diced dried apricot
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachio kernels
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 6 ripe figs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Honey, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Caramelised figs with chocolate ricotta
- Combine ricotta, chocolate, apricot, pistachio and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Preheat grill on high. Cut each fig in half and place, cut-side up, on a baking tray. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of honey over each fig half.
- Grill figs for 2-3 minutes or until slightly caramelised. Divide figs among serving plates and top with ricotta mixture. Drizzle over a little extra honey to serve.
Nutritions of Caramelised figs with chocolate ricottacalories: 219.88 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 25 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 82.83 milligrams sodium