Its hard to stop at just one of these more-ish Chocolate chunk quinoa cookies.
The ingredient of Chocolate chunk quinoa cookies
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 85g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 150g (1 cup) white spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 95g (1 cup) quinoa flakes
- 150g good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 40g (1/3 cup) walnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate chunk quinoa cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C (conventional), line 2 baking trays with non stick baking paper.
- Cream the butter and coconut sugar together until pale and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon together, add to the butter mixture and beat on a low speed until combined. Add the quinoa flakes, nuts and chocolate, stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture and place on baking trays 4cm apart. Flatten balls slightly with a fork dipped in flour. Place one tray in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, cool on tray for 5 mins, then set aside on a wire rack, to cool completely. Repeat with remaining tray.
Nutritions of Chocolate chunk quinoa cookiescalories: 253.818 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 7.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14.2 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 17 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 32 milligrams sodium