The perfect make-ahead dessert so you can have more time to celebrate this festive season.
The ingredient of Easy white chocolate, macadamia and mango trifle
- 85g packet mango jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 x 100g packets Lucky Natural Macadamias, toasted, chopped
- 900g double thick vanilla custard
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 mangoes
- 12 savoiardi biscuits, halved
- 1/2 cup white rum (see notes)
- 600ml thickened cream
- White chocolate curls, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy white chocolate, macadamia and mango trifle
- Place jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Whisk until crystals have dissolved. Stir in 200ml cold water. Pour into a 16-cup-capacity heatproof serving bowl. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until just beginning to set (mixture should have a thick, syrupy consistency). Stir in half the macadamias. Cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Place custard and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth. Cool for 30 minutes. Pour over jelly layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Thinly slice 1 mango. Dip half the biscuits into rum. Place on custard. Top with mango. Dip remaining biscuits in rum. Place on mango.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form. Dollop over biscuits.
- Thinly slice remaining mango. Serve trifle topped with mango and macadamias, and white chocolate curls.
Nutritions of Easy white chocolate, macadamia and mango triflecalories: