Surprise your friends & family with this delicious flourless chocolate cake.
The ingredient of Flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean cream
- 250g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste, plus 1/2 teaspoon extra for cream
- 100g hazelnut meal
- 5 Coles Brand free range eggs, separated
- 300ml Coles Brand thickened cream
- 1/4 cup sifted icing sugar mixture, plus 2 teaspoons for dusting
- 250g strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean cream
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease and line base and side of a 20cm springform cake pan.
- Melt the chocolate, sugar, butter and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Stir in hazelnut meal. Beat in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- Use an electric mixer to beat egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir 2 tablespoons egg white into chocolate mixture. Gently fold in remaining egg white. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 45 mins or until cooked through. Cool in the pan.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to gently whip the cream, icing sugar and extra vanilla in a bowl.
- Dust the cake with icing sugar and top with strawberries. Serve with vanilla bean cream.
Nutritions of Flourless chocolate cake with vanilla bean creamcalories: