Within 25 minutes, this easy chocolate mousse cake dessert will be ready to pop in the fridge to set.
The ingredient of 4-ingredient chocolate mocha mousse cake
- 200g block dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Coles Instant Coffee Powder
- 300ml thickened cream
- 600g chocolate mud cake
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped, , to serve
- Grated dark chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make 4-ingredient chocolate mocha mousse cake
- Place chocolate, coffee powder and 1/2 the cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH, stirring halfway through cooking, for 1 minute or until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool completely. Set remaining cream aside to come to room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cooled chocolate mixture with remaining cream until just-firm peaks form.
- Remove and discard paper lining from cake. Place cake, icing-side up, on a plate. Spray a 60cm-long piece of baking paper with oil. Fold in half lengthways, pressing together to stick. Wrap firmly around the cake, pressing paper into icing on edge of cake (paper should extend 5cm above cake and fit tightly around cake). Spray overlapping end of baking paper with oil to secure. Spoon mousse over cake. Carefully smooth top, ensuring the baking paper doesnu2019t move. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove paper from cake. Transfer to a serving plate. Place whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm-fluted nozzle. Pipe cream onto mousse. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Serve.
Nutritions of 4-ingredient chocolate mocha mousse cakecalories: 717.239 calories
calories: 49.8 grams fat
calories: 33.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 57.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.4 grams protein
calories: 139 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 61 milligrams sodium