*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chocolate freckles
- 500g milk chocolate
- 100g 100s and 1000s
The instruction how to make Chocolate freckles
- On a tray set out the patty pans. Pour a decent amount of sprinkles into a small container and have a teaspoon ready.
- Break chocolate into small pieces in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir chocolate.
- Heat on high again for another 30 seconds. At this point the chocolate may be ready depending on the power of your microwave. If it isnu2019t, heat again for 15 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Spoon out melted chocolate into patty pans. Use enought mixture so the bottom is covered and the freckle will be about 4mm thick (you could go thicker if you like).
- Once you have used up all the mixture, sprinkle 100s and 100s on top of the chocolate in each pan. I made the choice to go a little heavy with the sprinkles to make sure that they were well covered. Any excess falls off when you take them out of the pans.
- This made 18 freckles. Place the tray in refrigerator for the freckles to set.
- Once they have set (30 u2013 60 minutes) take them out of the fridge. Peel back the patty pans and remove the freckle. I recommend doing this over the kitchen sink because if you have excess 100s and 1000s, they go everywhere!
- Arrange on plate, then enjoy!
Nutritions of Chocolate frecklescalories: