These nutty brownies are just as beautiful to look at as to eat with all the different coloured chocolate.
The ingredient of Chocolate brownies
- 300g butter
- 600g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark Choc Melts
- 1 1/3 cups (285g) caster sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3 cups (450g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (125g) sour cream
- 1 cup (145g) toasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 180g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate brownies
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 25cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Add the sugar and eggs and stir to combine. Add the flour and sour cream and stir to combine. Add the macadamia nuts, white and milk chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the pan. Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside in pan to cool completely. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges. Cut into 3cm square pieces. Place in paper cases and arrange on a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate browniescalories: