Show how much you love them with these sweet raspberry and white chocolate blondies.
The ingredient of Raspberry and white chocolate blondies
- 50g butter
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Raspberry and white chocolate blondies
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease six 3.5cm-deep, 6.5cm x 7.5cm (1/2 cup-capacity) heart-shaped silicone moulds (see note).
- Place butter, chocolate and milk in a large microwave-safe heatproof bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes stirring every 1 minute with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add sugar and egg to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine. Sift over flours. Stir to combine. Crush raspberries with a fork or back of a spoon. Add to chocolate mixture. Stir until just combined. Spoon mixture into the prepared moulds.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are firm and tops are golden. Cool in moulds for 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Raspberry and white chocolate blondiescalories: 248.321 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 8.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 28.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.8 grams protein
calories: 48 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 105 milligrams sodium