Kids will love helping make these cute milk chocolate fruit fudge pops, and have an even better time eating them!
The ingredient of Kids milk chocolate fruit fudge pops
- 125g chocolate ripple biscuits
- 395g can condensed milk
- 375g packet chocolate melts
- 50g butter
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup ocean spray craisins
- 1/2 cup sultanas or raisins, , chopped
- Silver cachous or white pearls, to decorate
- 3-4 red sour straps, to decorate
- Chocolate icing pen, to decorate
- Lolly sticks, to decorate
The instruction how to make Kids milk chocolate fruit fudge pops
- Grease a 20cm square cake tin. Line with baking paper. Crush biscuits with rolling pin or in a food processor, leaving some texture.
- Stir condensed milk, chocolate and butter in med saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, mix in biscuits crumbs, coconut and dried fruit. Spread mixture in tin. Sprinkle over cachous or pearls to decorate. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Trim edges, cut into 5 lines. For each line, cut 3 triangles with two longer sides and a small base to make Christmas trees. Insert lolly stick into base. Cut stars from sour straps and stick to tops of trees using icing pen. Chill.
Nutritions of Kids milk chocolate fruit fudge popscalories: