Wow your guests with this decadent, double chocolate banana bread topped with cookies and cream icing.
The ingredient of Double chocolate banana bread
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (260g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (65g) dark choc chips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 150g melted butter
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 mashed large ripe bananas
- 125g softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 80g melted white chocolate
- Oreo Original biscuits, crushed
The instruction how to make Double chocolate banana bread
- Mix brown sugar, self-raising flour, cocoa powder and dark choc chips in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, butter, eggs and mashed bananas in a medium bowl. Add to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the banana mixture into a greased and lined 10cm x 22cm loaf pan. Smooth the surface. Bake at 180C for 50 mins-1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 mins, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make cookies and cream frosting, use an electric mixer to the butter in a bowl until very pale. Gradually add icing sugar mixture, beating well after each addition. Beat in the milk, then melted white chocolate and beat to combine. Spread over the cooled banana bread and sprinkle with crushed Oreo Original biscuits.
Nutritions of Double chocolate banana breadcalories: